AUTHOR, THE END OF THE WORLD BOOK
biography - books - reviews - events - other publications - contact
New Orleans, 2008.
Photo by Trebor Healey.
Highways Performance Space, 2008.
I'm currently hibernating while I'm between books, but please contact me if you're interested in a class visit or reading. Here's some past readings and panels I did for The End of the World Book's release:
- San Francisco Public Library, Under the Radar Series, June 2010.
- "Queer Literature, Past/Present/Future" panel, CUNY Graduate Center, Manhattan, March 2009.
- Teachers and Writers Collaborative, Manhattan, March 2009.
- "Contemporary Queer Literature" panel, West Hollywood Book Festival, November 2008.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Library, October 2008.
- Master class at University of Wisconsin-Madison, October 2008.
- A Room of One's Own Bookstore, "Tomorrow's Writers Today" panel for Madison Book Festival, October 2008.
- Links Hall, Chicago, October 2008.
- Milwaukee Gay Arts Center, October 2008.
- "Debut Fiction" panel and reading for Lambda Literary Retreat at The University of Judaism, August 2008.
- Rhapsodomancy Literary Lounge Reading, Hollywood, August 2008.
- "LGBT Literary Fiction" panel, Gay and Lesbian Literature Conference, New Orleans 2008.
- "Literature of Obsession" and "Contemporary Gay Literature" panels, Palm Springs Book Festival, 2008.
- Highways Performance Space, Los Angeles, May 2008.
- Books Inc. Bookstore, San Francisco, May 2008.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, 2008.
- Suspect Thoughts, Cleveland, 2008.
- Washington DC, March 2008.
- Baltimore Theater Project, Baltimore, March 2008.
- Giovanni's Room, Philadelphia, March 2008.
- The Rapture, New York City, March 2008.